Posted by WeMailUSA on January 9, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Direct Mail Stats for 2012. Some fresh numbers, just in:
- 9 out of 10 people open direct mail (FastMAP)
- 75% of customers like receiving special offers and vouchers via direct mail (British Market Research Bureau, 2010).
- Direct Mail response rates stand at 3.42% (Direct Marketing Association).
- 95% of mail from stores and 99% of mail from department stores is opened or responded to (Billets Media Monitoring).
- 34% of business to consumer marketers consider direct mail to provide the best return on investment, making it the best method of marketing in their view (Target Marketing).
- 29% of marketers are increasing their direct mail budgets in 2012, and 49% will keep their budgets the same (Target Marketing).
- Looking into the future, we are seeing definitive trends towards high-quality mail pieces being sent out. As print technology grows, so will the variety and individuality of a mail piece. Direct mail is still relevant today and is still the most targeted form of advertising and will still give you a fantastic return on investment.
Give us a call to show you how easy and affordable direct mail can be!